Simple English Videos: make learning with more fun

Simple English Videos

Welcome to Simple English Videos!

It will help you to speak English more fluently with confidence.
It has listening and speaking practice, vocabulary, grammar, songs and stories.
One speaker (Jay) is American🇺🇸 and the other one (Vicki) is British🇬🇧, and they are a couple.
It will show you how English is used in real life conversation.



What is Simple English Videos?

You can choose something you like and start exploring, if you want to start by level, then you can choose elementary, intermediate or advanced. If you are interested in a specific area then you can start by what you are interested in. Vicki and Jay will introduce the topic from different angles.
If you want to explore Everyday English, then you click it, you'll see ⬇️
In this page, you'll find a lot of really interesting videos, and these videos are introduced in a  funny way. Notably, these videos are really useful in real life.

Why I like Simple English Videos

Vicki and Jay. They are sooooo funny! I promise if you watch these videos, you'll love them!
✩ Topics are closed to real conversation. Compared with those videos which teach subject knowledge, Simple English Videos are more useful in real life.
Interesting. As I said, videos are very attractive and funny for learners, and each video is around 10 minutes, it won't spend you a long time.
Amazing video clip. Most videos are in a 'real' situation, means these videos use lots of props to make learners feel 'real', and it also makes the videos more interesting.
Transcription. Yes, each video has transcription below the video. So, don't worry if you can't follow the video.

Some limitations

⬦ This website just introduces British English and American English, it may make students lose the chance to learn other variations of English.
⬦ It is a little bit hard for the users to find the target content because the category is too general.

However, it provides good materials for the learners who are interested in those two kinds of English. Now, let's watch this video and find am I right🌝

(Video is from YouTube)

You can find more videos on YouTube or on its own website.

If you like it, why don't you subscribe it now?🌛
(All the screenshot from https://www.simpleenglishvideos.com/)

Comments

  1. I will certainly have a look at this website and may even subscribe based on your blog information. It is useful for students to have access to real life listening and the transcripts with the videos will also help them to read while listening and look up any unknown vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte, now I subscribe this interesting website for English learning. It is helpful to learn lessons like vocabulary, speaking from Jay and Vicki who teach us conversation happens in real life. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website looks really useful, thanks for sharing! I especially like the fact that one of the actors uses British English as so much online is American.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a clearly organized blog. I find these videos have very interesting topics, and most of them are not long. It won't take long to watch one. They give me deep impression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi charlotte! It's an interesting post! I remembered you introduced videos in this website to me in the class. After reading this post, I think these amazing video clips indeed provide audience language knowledge in a positive way. As English teachers, we can use these videos to motivate our students. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment